Enjoy the vibrant palette of color this fall hiking on the Appalachian Trail in Vermont with John and Mindy for a weekend of reconnecting to your body and relaxation for your mind.Expect a weekend full of grounding, fresh air, laughs, and adventure!
John, founder and guide, of Appalachian Trail Adventures has been leading hikes and paddles in Vermont for over 25 years. Mindy has been teaching yoga for the past 5 years, and has been a kayak instructor and a hiking guide as well. In addition, to holding her E-RYT certification, Mindy has a Master's degree in Environmental Education and loves showing people the wonders of the outdoors!
This special event will take place at the Summit Lodge in Killington, VT. Rates are per person and include taxes. $575 for single occupancy and $530 for double occupancy.
- 2 Nights Stay at the Summit Lodge
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Picnic lunch on Saturday
- Dinner Friday and Saturday
- Guided Hike on Saturday and Sunday with Stretching and Meditation
- Afternoon guided kayak or excursion
- Yoga classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Post Dinner Campfire